Sunday, April 4, 2010

Venus Trines at Midnight

"Close your ears to the sound of my voice and through the thunder of a thousand cannons you will hear it calling your name...
Blind yourself to the light in my eyes and through the blackness of eternal night you will feel them piercing your soul...
Insulate your body against my hands and through blocks of ice it will tremble to my touch...
Turn your cheek away from my breath and through layers of rock you will feel it against your lips..."


From "Venus Trines at Midnight", by Linda Goodman, found at the end of the Leo Woman/Sagittarius Man section. Oomph. This still packs a punch for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are not only welcomed, they are cherished! Feedback does wonders for a writer, and connecting with readers makes this site a lot more human :)