Friday, June 17, 2016

Let's Get This Show on the Road

Well, after a hiatus of way too long, I'm back, and in a rush. I opened this blog to record my adventure that was about to ensue for my first ever overseas trip to Ireland. That was in 2009. The week Iceland's volcano blew up. They cancelled my flight the day before I was supposed to leave.

So here I sit today ticktackclackitying on my laptop trying to bust this out because TODAY my daughters and I leave for my First Ever Overseas Trip Part II and THEIR first ever flight to go to London and Edinburgh. We'll be there for a little over a week (almost 10 days) and so my hope is that I can resurrect this poor old blog (does anyone really care?) and use it to post photos, write about our adventures, etc.

So. Here we go. This feels weird, writing to "the world" again, getting ready to go on this incredible adventure.

Weird and wonderful.

CHEERS!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are not only welcomed, they are cherished! Feedback does wonders for a writer, and connecting with readers makes this site a lot more human :)